jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

MY FUTURE AS A MIDWIFE =)

Hello! Today I will to talk you about my future as a midwife.
I would like in the future to work as a midwife in Santiago but I was thinking in the last time that I would like to help the people of the others parts of our country, so in some moment of my life I could dedicate to the rural sector,but my priority is to work in the Santiago City.
Between the public or private system I prefer the Public health because is the way that I feel that I can help the people who need it most.
The areas of specialization that I like are two: the Gynecology and Obstetrics, and specifically within Obstetrics the “Labor”. Is for this reason I want to work in the future in two places: In the Public Hospital at the primary level in the “consultorio”.
I am aware that this work is very hard, because I will have to work almost all day, in the morning in the “consultorio” and I dedicating to a gynecology and the pregnant control, and in the night in the Hospital in the Labor specially in the urgency, I must say that this area is my real passion.
Therefore I want only assist patients I don’t want be a chief midwife or be units responsible I want to dedicate to a patients and give the best attention.
For the moment I think that those positions I would like them when I have more experience and realize the dream of being one hundred percent with people and help them.
To reach all this, I must be a excellent midwife and now I must endeavor to have good marks and give my best every day.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hello Valita

    I like your preference of specialization and your passion for help to the people, I am sure that you will be a great midwife.

    Take care,Kisses

    Javier Irribarra

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Vale.. ! :).. i'm agree with you about work in a rural sector and in the public health.. it's more beautiful can help to these people :)
    kisses... take care :)
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi vale!
    Really you love the work and the public service .
    I congratulate you!
    That´s is the attitude of a midwife.
    succes!!!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Vale! I believe that the new curriculum give us the social area for be a upright professional. I like it!
    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Comments:
    -today I WILL TALK ABOUT..
    -I don´t want TO be a

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar