jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

My favorite Website...


Hello!

In this opportunity I'm going to tell you about my favorite website related with my career.
This website is: http://www2.udec.cl/prematrones


The most prominent sections are:

“Material”: In this section I found Subject’s Books as biology, chemistry, anatomy; links of interest on some issues of my career as congenital malformations and Midwifery’s Book’s related to gynecology, neonatology, endocrinology and obstetric high risk.

“Mi carrera”: There is a brief summary of the career of Obstetrics, the role of the midwife and the areas where they work.

“Links de Interes”: There are links of websites on topics such as congenital malformations and neonatal care.

“Base de Datos”: This section has links to external bibliography search to find Midwifery's Books.

Also in this website there are many beautiful images about midwifery.

I visit this website frequently to download Midwifery's books for university tasks or simply reading about topics on my career.

I like visit because the books are easily accessible and interesting topics and I should know as a future midwife.

I recommend this website to my friends that studying midwifery so they can read books of our career.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Brisa
    I've never visited that website!!. thanks for the informations.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vale

    The website is very interesting and very practic because the books that there are very useful.
    Thanks a lot for the tip.
    Kisses,bye

    Javier

    ResponderEliminar