jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

Painting: More than an art is true poetry...

Hello everyone!!! Today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite hobbies. Apart from the Midwifery, art is another of my passions, especially painting.
I was always good to draw, make models and paint. Honestly after to reach my dream to be midwife I think studying arts. For me, art has a special meaning, is the ability to create and this is what defines man as a human being.
Technically, the painting is defined as “the art of graphic representation using pigments mixed with other organic or synthetic substances. In this art of painting techniques are used and knowledge of color theory."
Within the painting the technique that I like most is oil on canvas, because is easier and this technique is confortable enough for me. I have no definite style, but I like to paint landscapes, I love giving movement to the trees, and the clouds, mixing the colors, etc...
My two favorite painters are Vincent Van Gogh and the Chilean painter Roberto Matta!

Vincent Van Gogh is my painter number one, he is one of the best representatives of impressionism and his paintings are too spectacular. I have painted several of his paintings, trying to imitate his perfectionism. In the above photo shows my favorite paint of Van Gogh painting done by myself, "Starry Night."
Roberto Matta, Chilean painter is a great and an excellent representative of Surrealism. The art of Matta is most philosophical than the art of Van Gogh. To understand his paintings not only have to look at them but find them a meaning. When I go to the "Museo de Bellas Artes", I spend hours admiring one of my favorite works of this great painter, "Open the bucket and find life", this work of art is truly spectacular.
Impressionism and Surrealism are very different because the impressionism is most real than the surrealism. In others words the impressionism tries to reflect reality in moving and the surrealism shows the most unknown of our dreams.


"The painter seeks to line and color, but its end is Poetry" (Harmenszoon Rembrandt van Rijn).

5 comentarios:

  1. you are an artist and I didn`t know!
    this is great!

    the truth is that I am very ignorant in paint (I don`t know of styles or techniques), but I like it!
    and I think your painting is beautiful! You really have talent!
    congratulations!

    greetings with affection!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Valita

    you are a excelent painter,and the two painters that you like are the best in their styles.
    You have a excelent technique,follow so you are the best.

    Take Care,Kisses

    Javier Irribarra M.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Vale!!.. I knew that you like the paint but I didn't remember hahahahahah... I remember taht when I was in third grade I painted a picture of flowers with oil.. and it was the only picture that I did. hahaha
    kisses.. take care
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Vale!
    I liked what you wrote, the painting is a very beautiful, my cousin is a painter and I know the passion that artists have for their works. I agree with you that the painting is poetry, is one way that painters show their different way of seeing life.

    A hug :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Comments:
    -good AT drawing
    -after REACHING
    -I think OF studying arts
    -not ONLY YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THEM

    very interesting, congratulations

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar